Unsure on what you need to do to show a livestock animal at the fair this summer? Check out the requirements and contracts!
We are holding a December meeting at LUNCH on Thursday the 18th! There will be cookie decorating and holiday letter writing as a community service project. You will get 1 FFA credit for attending, and hot chocolate will be provided along with some holiday tunes! We ENCOURAGE you to bring your own frosting/sprinkles to decorate! See you there!
Important Dates 2014-2015/Credit Opportunities
- 12/8 Mandatory Livestock Interest Mtg 6PM for Returning Parents/6:30PM for New Parents
- 12/9 Back to School Night for Trimester 2
- 12/17 Drive Thru BBQ 4-6PM (Buy Tickets in Advance)
- 12/18 Lunch Time FFA Mtg (1 credit)
- 12/21-1/5 Winter Break
- 1/21 Local Speaking Contest
- 1/23-1/24 Made for Excellence & Advanced Leadership Academy Conference
- 1/27 Public Speaking Paperwork Due
- SLO FFA attire is in! Black T-shirts and fleece half-zips along with navy blue hoodies are now available in the Ag Department. T-shirts are $15, hoodies and half-zips $35. Checks should be made out to SLOHS, with “FFA clothing” on the memo line. Talk to Mrs. Bates or Mrs. Evans for more info!
For more information on upcoming events, check out our calendar.
Questions, comments, corrections, or suggestions? email firstname.lastname@example.org